Monday, October 4, 2010

A New Beginning,

Hello Everyone,

This is my first blog that will be a part of our new and improved website. It is brief but is the beginning of many more. As you know and if you didn't, we have changed our website host and our team is working diligently so that we can present an excellent product. This blog will be an added feature to the site. I am thrilled and I look forward to communicating with you as well as hearing your comments to the blog. I'd like to thank Dr. Robert McTyre for his initial encouragement to start blogging. Robert, you have given me much inspiration to move forward with this  even though you may not have realized it. I'd like also to thank Shavon, Yolanda, and Carmela for your continuous labor with ALCC's website. We so appreciate you and what you add to us.
The blog will be a tool and venue to share thoughts, insights, revelation, opinions and perceptions regarding Abundant Life Christian Center as well as a variety of topics. All with the Kingdom of God in mind and view. I look forward to interfacing with you through future blogs. Remember, faith is unconditional trust and reliance in God and His Word. As Paul says, "Now unto Him who is able to do exceedingly and abundantly above all that we ask or think." May the richest of God's kingdom be yours.


Harold D. Duncan,
Senior Pastor, ALCC

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful!!! God bless you Pastor Harold. I thank God daily for placing you and our Abundant Life Family in my life. I'm truly honored to be set under you, Pastor Felicia and our leaders to learn about Him and all of His glory. May God continue to bless you and increase your life!!!
    ShavonJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pastor, I am truly humbled to have been an "indirect" influence on this literary tool of ministry coming into existence. Blogging is both an art and a science; an art because of the opportunity for self expression and a science because (as you know)it has unlimited potential to be a strategic source for getting messages out to an intended audience in a consistent and reliable manner. May His rich Blessings and knowledge be upon all of your posts.

    ReplyDelete